Saturday, October 15, 2011

Boo at the Zoo

Tonight we took the girls to Boo at the Zoo. Emmie had so much fun and Paul and I had a great time watching her trick or treat. She learned the whole "trick or treat" system pretty quick and her favorite treat was a sheet of stickers.  She got so excited about the stickers that they gave her another sheet of stickers!

Ellie was a pumpkin. In fact, she wore the same pumpkin costume that my brother and I wore our first Halloweens! My mom couldn't find the hat but I found an adorable bow with a pumpkin on it and it worked just as well!  

Emmie was a ladybug and after we told her she was a ladybug she kept saying "I'm a bug!"...she was so excited! Emmie, however, wouldn't wear her hat and so she wore her garnet and black bow which matched very well!




No comments:

Post a Comment