Friday, August 19, 2011

A Date with Daddy

Paul got home early from work today so after dinner he took Emmie on a "date" to Marble Slab!  I love when they get to have father-daughter time especially since there are many weeks that Emmie only sees Paul on the weekends. 
I remember how excited I would get when I was little and I would get to go somewhere with just my dad.  I can distinctly remember going with my dad to sporting events and I would feel like the luckiest little girl in the world that he'd "picked" me to go with him.  I remember that it made me feel so special and I want to make sure that Emmie and Ellie get to experience that.

Getting ready to go...the silver sequeined shoes didn't fit right so she wore her sandels but she insisted on taking the silver shoes with her anyway.

Emmie and Daddy headed out!

Yummm!

Headed home...you can see by the evidence on her shirt that she enjoyed her treat!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment