Saturday, July 17, 2010

7 months!

WOW!  I can't believe that it has been 7 months since Emmie was born!  It really seems like just yesterday we welcomed her into the world.  This whole 7 month thing just kind of snuck up on me.  Everyone views 6 months as such a big "milestone" as far as all things baby and so as a parent I think we look forward to that 6 month mark and so it seemed like it took forever for it to get here and then BOOM, Emmie's 7 months...completely out of the blue!

I am 7 months old!
  •  I wear size 3 diapers.
  • I wear 9mo. sleepers, 6-9mo clothes, and 12mo bathing suits.
  • I sleep from about 8pm until about 7:30am every night.
  • I take 2 naps during the day.  One at 10 and one at 2. 
  • I have cut my 2 bottom teeth!
  • I eat lots of different foods.
  • This month I started with finger foods.  I will eat peach slices and sweet potato cubes with my fingers and I have sooo much fun eating them!


  • I can stand up by myself while holding on to something.
  • I can army crawl like a champ and I'm trying to figure out how to really crawl!
  • Every once in a while I can get myself into a sitting position if I start from lying on my side.
  • I take a bath in the big girl bathtub now!
  • I'm really good at getting from a sitting position to lying on my stomach.
  • I am madly in love with Franklin and I get sooo excited when he gets close enough for me to touch him.  I also LOVE when he kisses me...either on the hand or the mouth...sometimes I even lick him back!
  • Franklin will sometimes bring me his toys so that we can play tug of war and that gets me so excited that I flap my arms around and sometimes I bop him in the head by accident but he's really good natured about it.
  • This month I had to say goodbye to one of my friends...we're so sad that Julia and her parents moved to Birmingham (along with Blizzard, the dog, who would always lick my hand...which of course I loved!)


  • I went to visit Gran and Grandaddy (and my GIANT) this month and got to go to their pool every night and I had sooo much fun.  I would watch mommy blow bubbles in the water and sometimes I would get brave enough to put my mouth in the water too.

  • I'm still obsessed with my Giant (aka Uncle Ben).



  • I love to be outside, especially if there's water involved!

  • This month I celebrated USC winning the National Championship in baseball!



No comments:

Post a Comment